Adverse Weather Plan and Cancellation Policy
Blenheim Palace operates seven days a week and monitors weather conditions on-site each day. During Christmas at Blenheim Palace, the weather is continuously monitored by both the venue team and the Christmas at Blenheim Palace trail team in order to heighten customer safety.
A decision to cancel the trail on any given night could be made for the following reasons:
- Ice or snow.
- High winds.
- Fallen trees, broken branches, or tree limb damage.
- Flooding that significantly impacts conditions underfoot.
Please note that the decision to cancel Christmas at Blenheim Palace will be taken as early as possible on the day of the trail, usually by 2pm. This timing enables the trail team to monitor any improvements in the situation that might make it possible to open the trail safely.
Next Steps - How to re-book or get a refund
- If Christmas at Blenheim Palace is cancelled, customers will receive an SMS and email from 2pm onwards on the day of the trail to inform them of the cancellation.
- Following this, SEE tickets will contact customers to outline the options available to them.
- Customers will be sent a re-booking code before midday the next working day. This can be used to rebook tickets worth the equivalent financial value to any future timeslots of the trail, subject to availability. Customers will also be able to purchase additional tickets and further add-ons at an additional cost, if required.
- Any credit is valid for a period of 13 months and can be transferred over to the following year's trail.
- If the above options are not suitable, physical tickets would need to be posted to the SEE box office for a refund by 31 January 2021. Following this, SEE will have 28 days to validate the refund, ensuring that the re-booking code has not been used, and make the payment (this includes print at home customers who need to send in their printed tickets). All refunds will be completed by 28 February 2021.
- The SEE Box office address is as follows: See Tickets, 4th Floor, Norfolk House, 47 Upper Parliament St, Nottingham, NG1 2AB.
- It is recommended that refund protection is considered when purchasing tickets for Christmas at Blenheim Palace. This option is available at the checkout page, and will cover the cost of your tickets should you not be able to attend for a variety of reasons (see specific terms and conditions at http://www.seetickets.com/content/ticketplan-terms).
- Should refund protection not be purchased, any non-attendance will not be refunded if the trail is not cancelled, unless it is proven to be related to COVID-19, when a transfer to an alternative date will be considered.