Adverse Weather Plan and Cancellation Policy
Blenheim Palace operates seven days a week and monitors weather conditions on-site each day. During Christmas at Blenheim Palace, the weather is continuously monitored by both the venue team and the Christmas at Blenheim Palace trail team in order to heighten customer safety.
A decision to cancel the trail on any given night could be made for the following reasons:
- Ice or snow
- High winds
- Fallen trees, broken branches, or tree limb damage
- Flooding that significantly impacts conditions underfoot.
If we are forced to cancel the Illuminated Trail, the decision to cancel will be taken as early as possible on the day, usually by 2pm. This timing enables the trail team to monitor any improvements in the situation that might make it possible to open the trail safely.
If we need to cancel the Illuminated Trail:
- You will be given the option to rebook for a later date and time of your choice (subject to availability) or to request a refund.
- If you have purchased a combined ticket, the trail portion will be automatically refunded and the Palace portion will remain valid.
If we are forced to close the Palace due to unforeseen circumstances please note that the decision to cancel will be taken as early as 08:30am on the day.
If we need to cancel the Palace experience:
- You will receive an automatic refund of your Palace ticket.
- If you have purchased a combined ticket, the Palace portion of your ticket will be automatically refunded and the trail portion of your ticket will remain valid.
Next Steps - How to re-book or get a refund
- If Christmas at Blenheim Palace is cancelled, customers will receive an SMS and email from 2pm onwards on the day of the trail to inform them of the cancellation.
- Following this, SEE tickets will contact customers to outline the options available to them.
It is recommended that refund protection is considered when purchasing tickets for Christmas at Blenheim Palace. This option is available at the checkout page, and will cover the cost of your tickets should you not be able to attend for a variety of reasons (see specific terms and conditions at http://www.seetickets.com/content/ticketplan-terms).